LADLE SLIDE GATE GM-ST2
The major roles of the Ladle Gate Refractories and Ladle Gate Systems are:
- To adjust the steel flow from ladle to tundish
- To minimize the risk of steel re-oxidation
These roles must be achieved at a minimum overall cost for the producer.
The GM-ST 2 series of ladle slide gates offer a state-of-the-art technology engineered to suit all steel plants requirements in terms of:
- Reliability and operational safety
- Lower refractory costs per ton of steel
- Automatic pressurizing system
- Self opening door technology
- Optimized configuration of face pressure
- Quick assembly and low maintenance
- Horizontal and vertical applications
- Easy access to ladle bottom (double hinge)
The GM-ST 2 is a compact and innovative ladle gate concept designed for bore sizes up to 100mm.
The new technology of self opening door allows trouble free access to the refractory components and tensioning elements.
The unique assembly principle, as well as the built-in safety features, allows reliable operation and extended mechanical lifetime.
The GM-ST 2 has been designed for “no tool” operation to enhance security and reliability as well as optimizing the time for changing of the refractory components.
QUICK FIT-IN PLATES
The octagonal shaped plates, designed by finite elements and engineered to allow optimal stress distribution, are hold with a set of magnets and do not need any further clamping devices.
The unique and concentric configuration of the heat resistant tension elements guarantee optimal face pressure distribution and highest refractory performance.
FOR ANY LADLE TYPE
Vertical or horizontal installation with manual opening or automatic opening with the hydraulic cylinder.